In order to access eResources, you will need your login ID and only UUM patrons can be able to do so.
- Access eResources from the website front page at Quck Links or any available links inserted in the page contents.
- Click on the eResources link and it will opened on a new tab/window
- Fill in your Login ID which is your UUM Portal username & password. If you forget your ID, please contact UUM Computer Center for queries.
- Once you are able to login, choose any databases link that you required and it will opened the selected database front page in another tab/window. Do NOT close the eResources page as to maintain your log access.
- Do your search from the database page as required.
- If you decide to finish your work, click Log Out from eResources menu to end your session.
2587total visits,18visits today