eThesis collection comprises theses titles digitized from print holdings and items first submitted electronically from 1986 in various subject taught in the university. The content is freely available for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes to read via the system. Unfortunately to access a full text of any thesis from the system, you need to obtain the login details from eResources as a precaution policy and maintained the copyright of the items.
- Access eThesis from the website front page at Quick Links or any available links inserted in the page contents.
- Do your search using the Search box or Browse by Year, Subject, Division or Author. A list of title will be displayed related to the search keyword or selected Browse item.
- Click on the title that you wished to view and a details information of the title will be displayed.
- If you wish to view the full text, click the provided link for Download under Restricted to Registered users only (To access a full text of the item) – You will be displayed with a authentication box that you have to fill in with Username and Password.
- In order to obtain the Username and Password as required, you have to login into eResources website and copy the details from there.
- You can download the selected item or other Theses using the same profile for only limited time as the Username and Password will regularly change for every 1 month for security purpose.
- DO NOT share the authentication details with everyone or someone who is not a member of UUM or the library.