Accordingly every items that were check out from our collections possess a borrowing period based on users privileges or items category. As a user you have the responsibility to return the items before or on the due date to avoid fine. An email will be send automatically by the system 2 weeks before the due date as a reminder.
However as a member you also have a rights to extend or renewing the items borrowing period unless the item was reserved by another user or the item already passed the due date.
- Access Library Account from the website front page at Quick Links or Library Account icon.
- Login into your Library Account to proceed. Fill in your Login ID which is your First Name as Username & Staff/Student ID Number as password. If you forget your ID, please approach One Stop Center or Tel : 6049283628 for queries.
- Once login, the items that you borrowed or checked out will be listed. Choose any item to be renewed by selecting the small box on the left side on each titles.
- Click Renew All button to proceed.
- Click Yes to confirm your transaction.
- The status will change with a new due date for each items you selected. Please be aware of your new due date.
- Click Log Out link to end your session.
301total visits,1visits today