LibSpace : Reserve a Space Today!
The Library offers a variety of library spaces for online reservation by UUM students, faculty and staff. Library Space Reservation or LibSpace is a reservation platform for users to reserve a space for studying or academic sessions such as talks, seminars, meetings or social gathering in the Library premises. Find the right space for your needs from the category listed below and reserve a space today.
How to Reserve?
- Most carrel or group discussion rooms limit access to 2 hours a day up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Priority is always given to the Library or UUM official activities. A space replacement might be recommended if its happened for users who have already reserved the space related.
- Spaces revert to first-come, first served if not claimed within 15 minutes.
- Spaces must be returned to the state in which they were before.
- Users are expected to follow applicable rules and regulations of the services provided.
|CL||CL1 & CL2||2F/NB||IU|
|LF||LF1 & LF2||3F/NB||PU|
|SR||SR1 & SR2||3F/NB||PU|
Note : AD-Auditorium; CR-Carrel Room; CL-Computer Lab; DR-Discussion Room; LF-Library Foyer; MR-Meeting Room; SR-Screening Room; GF-Ground Floor; MB-Main Building; PU-Public Use; IU-Internal Use
- Check the status of the space you required. Is it opened to public reservation of for internal use only? Click on Learning Spaces Code above for more information.
- Choose the space category followed by the selected venue.
- Browse the date of your chosen (the time slots available will appear) to check the availability and click.
- If any certain time slot is marked with Red color, it is not available to reserve.
- Choose the approximate times slot that the event/activity will start and finish.
- Fill in the form below as required
- Click Clear or Close if you decide to cancel the reservation.
- Click BOOK NOW to reserve
Notes : Please be considerate to others as you choose your times slot. Be precise and thoughtful. The administrator has the rights to approve, denied or change the proposal times base on current necessity or due to unforeseen circumstances.
See Also - How to Reserve video for more detail.
- Your reservation will be channeled to the respective division of selected Library Learning Space and will be process in 2 working days or less.
- To check your reservation status, observe the Reservation Calendar listing and search for your Name or Staff/Student Number on the date required. If it is available, your reservation is confirm.
- If your reservation status are not confirm in 2 working days after your initial request, the reservation might be cancelled or rejected. If you need further information on the status please call the person in charge on respective space.
If you have any queries on your reservation or venues, please contact the person in-charge below :
|Auditorium, Screening Room & Library Foyer (New Building)||Suparman Sukri | Mohd Suhairy Hashim|
|Carrel Room & Discussion Room||Asmaniza Mansur | Norhardi Saad | Latifah Abdullah|
|Meeting Room||Zaiful Izwan Ibrahim|
|Library Foyer (Main Building)||Rohaida Rohani|
|Computer Lab||Mazyana Hashim | Sakinah Ahmad|
123total visits,1visits today