LibSpace : Reserve a Space Today!
The Library offers a variety of library spaces for UUM students, faculty and staff. Thus Library Space Reservation or LibSpace was developed as a reservation platform for users to reserve a space or slot for studying or academic sessions such as talks, seminars, meetings, computer terminal or social gathering in the Library premises. Therefore find the right space/slot for your needs from the category listed below and reserve a space today.
You can also check the reservation status through Reservation Calendar.
Students discussion rooms are located on both library premises and ready to be accommodate at any time between 8am-10pm during semester session or 8am-6pm during semester break. We have both reservable and drop-in rooms that you may choose base on your requirement. Until now there are 6 rooms available to be reserve and 5 drop-in rooms on first come first serve basis.
Carrel Room is personal carrel room for those who wish to have a personal study space, quite and without any disturbance. Currently the Library provide a total of 15 carrel rooms in its premises especially at the Main Building. The size of the rooms are approximately 5 x 7 feet in length and can accommodate 1 person at one time.
Currently the library has 2 (two) auditoriums that facilitate activities such as seminars, talks, briefings, yearly meeting, lectures etc for all UUM patrons.
Auditorium 1 - Can accommodate about 70-80 persons at one time and located outside the Main library building near the Smart Reading Room, ground library foyer. Fully equipped with audio visual facilities.
Auditorium 2 - A much bigger space compared to Auditorium 1 which can accommodate about 100-120 persons at one time and located at Level 4 (Third Floor) of PSB New Building. Also fully equipped with audio visual equipment and a foyer for any side activities such as group assembly, dining hall, performance etc.
- Limited Access : Up to 2 hours a day and must be reserve a minimum of 3 days in advance (Auditorium, Meeting Room, Screening Room, Library Foyer & Computer Labs).
- First Come First Serve Basis : Up to 4 hours a day and can be reserve on spot if available (Discussion Room, Carrel Room & Datastream Computer Terminal).
- Priority is always given to the Library or UUM official activities. A space replacement might be recommended if its happened for users who have already reserved the space related.
- Spaces revert to first-come, first served if not claimed within 15 minutes.
- Spaces must be returned to the state in which they were before.
- Users are expected to follow applicable rules and regulations of the services provided.
|CL||CL1 & CL2||2F/NB||IU|
|LF||LF1 & LF2||3F/NB||PU|
|SR||SR1 & SR2||3F/NB||PU|
Note : AD-Auditorium; CR-Carrel Room; CL-Computer Lab; DR-Discussion Room; LF-Library Foyer; MR-Meeting Room; SR-Screening Room; GF-Ground Floor; MB-Main Building; PU-Public Use; IU-Internal Use
If you have any queries on your reservation or venues, please contact the person in-charge below :
|Auditorium, Screening Room & Library Foyer (New Building)||Suparman Sukri | Mohd Suhairy Hashim|
|Carrel Room & Discussion Room||Asmaniza Mansur | Norhardi Saad | Latifah Abdullah|
|Meeting Room||Zaiful Izwan Ibrahim|
|Library Foyer (Main Building)||Rohaida Rohani|
|Computer Lab||Mazyana Hashim | Sakinah Ahmad|