Open CulturePopular Featured
Creative Media / 241 views
What is Open Culture’s Mission?
Open Culture brings together high-quality cultural & educational media for the worldwide lifelong learning community. Web 2.0 has given us great amounts of intelligent audio and video. It’s all free. It’s all enriching. But it’s also scattered across the web, and not easy to find. Our whole mission is to centralize this content, curate it, and give you access to this high quality content whenever and wherever you want it. Some of our major resource collections include:
- 1,500 Free Online Courses from Top Universities
- 1,150 Free Movies Online: Great Classics, Indies, Noir, Westerns, etc.
- 1,000 Free Audio Books: Download Great Books for Free
- 800 Free eBooks for iPad, Kindle & Other Devices
- MOOCs from Great Universities (Many With Certificates)
- Learn 46 Languages Online for Free: Spanish, Chinese, English & More
- 200 Free Kids Educational Resources: Video Lessons, Apps, Books, Websites & More
To maintain a quality and accurate resources we need to constantly monitor them by examine their url link, contents and scope. In doing so we need your help to contact us using the form below if you found that the resource you accessed are not appropriate in term of their scope to UUM, the url link has broken or anything that relevant. Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.