Creative Media / 1420 views / Popular Featured
What is Open Culture’s Mission?
Open Culture brings together high-quality cultural & educational media for the worldwide lifelong learning community. Web 2.0 has given us great amounts of intelligent audio and video. It’s all free. It’s all enriching. But it’s also scattered across the web, and not easy to find. Our whole mission is to centralize this content, curate it, and give you access to this high quality content whenever and wherever you want it. Some of our major resource collections include:
- 1,500 Free Online Courses from Top Universities
- 1,150 Free Movies Online: Great Classics, Indies, Noir, Westerns, etc.
- 1,000 Free Audio Books: Download Great Books for Free
- 800 Free eBooks for iPad, Kindle & Other Devices
- MOOCs from Great Universities (Many With Certificates)
- Learn 46 Languages Online for Free: Spanish, Chinese, English & More
- 200 Free Kids Educational Resources: Video Lessons, Apps, Books, Websites & More