UUM Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research and Innovation) (School of Accountancy, COB, UUM)
15/5/2016-19/5/2016, Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Cambridge Judge Business School (Premier Training).
1996-2002, Ph.D. University of Melbourne, Australia, Auditing, 2002.
1990-1991, M.A. University of Essex, England, Accounting & Financial Economics.
1985-1989, B.B.A. (Hons) Temple University, Philadelphia, USA, (Double Majors in Accounting & Economics) Graduated with Magna Cum Laude.
- PublicationIssues in Audit Quality Behavioural and Market Perspectives / Editors, Ayoib Che Ahmad … [et al.]. 2012. Petaling Jaya: Pearson Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Fundamentals of Auditing / Ayoib Che Ahmad … [et al.]. 2017. Kuala Lumpur: Oxford Fajar Bakti Sdn. Bhd.
- Research Report: The Provision of Non-Audit Services, Audit Fees and Auditor Independence / Ayoib Che Ahmad, Rohami Shafie, Nor Zalina Mohamad Yusof. 2004. Sintok: Faculty of Accountancy, UUM.
- Research Report: The Determinants of Inventory Accounting Policy Choice: The Case of Malaysian Listed Companies / Muzainah Mansor, Natrah Saad, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ayoib Che Ahmad. 2003. Sintok: School of Accountancy, UUM.
- Ethical Judgement Among University Accounting Students: The Case of Prescriptive and Deliberative Moral Reasoning Behaviour / Dr. Ayoib Che Ahmad … [et al.]. 2002. Sintok: School of Accountancy, UUM.