The statistics listed here are based on the Google Analytic tracking on our library websites since January 2015 - October 2019
A. PSB Website Homepage Performance > Monthly : January - October 2019
|Month||Sessions||Users||New Users||Page Views||New Visitors||Return Visitors|
B. PSB Website Homepage Performance > Yearly : January 2015 - October 2019
Perpustakaan Sultanah Bahiyah UUM website was produced and maintained by eLibrary Division under the supervision of Library Website Committee. The committee which consist of PSB staffs in different subject or niche areas will act as an advisor for the website webmaster whilst developed the website accordingly. The committee also accountable to produced appropriate policies, standards, resources and processes on department websites so that they will coincide with the university and organizational objectives.
What's Not Covered Here?
The website statistics listed here were inclusive for the library homepage only (domain : library.uum.edu.my) and does not include other library websites which facilitate other services such as Library System - Sierra, eResources, Repository, eThesis, Pass Exam Papers etc.
- Sessions - Total number of Sessions within the date range. A session is the period time a user is actively engaged with our website, app, etc. All usage data (Screen Views, Events, Ecommerce, etc.) is associated with a session.
- Users - Users who have initiated at least one session during the date range.
- New Users - The number of first-time users during the selected date range.
- Page Views - Page views is the total number of pages viewed. Repeated views of a single page are counted.
- New Visitors - Are those navigating to our site for the first time on a specific device.
- Return Visitors - Those that have visited our site before and are back for more!
Jan - Oct 2019
Top Visited Pages
List of the most visited pages for October 2019
- My Account
- Library Collections
- Services for Student
- Past Exam Papers Collection
- Get Started in the Library
- Contact Us
- Read@Uni Photo Contest
- Online Collections
- Verification of Plagiarism Checking : Turnitin
- Player Embed - Video Resources
- Free Resources
- About Us
- Survey on Reading Habits
- Library Facilities & Tools
- Referencing Style
- For New Student
- General Collection