The statistics listed here are based on the Google Analytic tracking on our library websites since January 2015 - December 2019
A. PSB Website Homepage Performance > Monthly : January - December 2019
|Month||Sessions||Users||New Users||Page Views||New Visitors||Return Visitors|
B. PSB Website Homepage Performance > Yearly : January 2015 - December 2019
Perpustakaan Sultanah Bahiyah UUM website was produced and maintained by eLibrary Division under the supervision of Library Website Committee. The committee which consist of PSB staffs in different subject or niche areas will act as an advisor for the website webmaster whilst developed the website accordingly. The committee also accountable to produced appropriate policies, standards, resources and processes on department websites so that they will coincide with the university and organizational objectives.
The website statistics listed here were inclusive for the library homepage only (domain : library.uum.edu.my) and does not include other library websites which facilitate other services such as Library System - Sierra, eResources, Repository, eThesis, Pass Exam Papers etc.
- Sessions - Total number of Sessions within the date range. A session is the period time a user is actively engaged with our website, app, etc. All usage data (Screen Views, Events, Ecommerce, etc.) is associated with a session.
- Users - Users who have initiated at least one session during the date range.
- New Users - The number of first-time users during the selected date range.
- Page Views - Page views is the total number of pages viewed. Repeated views of a single page are counted.
- New Visitors - Are those navigating to our site for the first time on a specific device.
- Return Visitors - Those that have visited our site before and are back for more!
Jan - Dec 2019
Top Visited Pages
List of the most visited pages for December 2019
- Past Exam Papers Collection
- Library Collections
- Services for Student
- My Account
- Get Started in the Library
- Verification of Plagiarism Checking : Turnitin
- Online Collections
- Contact Us
- Player Embed - Video Resources
- Free Resources
- Materials Arrangement
- For New Student
- About Us
- Inter Library Loan
- Library Opening Hours
- Library Facilities & Tools
- Referencing Style
- PSB Statistic