Inter Library Loan
Document Delivery Service
Document Delivery is a service that obtains for specified users copies of journal articles, conference papers and book chapters needed for research that are held in the Perpustakaan Sultanah Bahiyah collections. This service specifically designed to meet your resource needs for teaching, learning and research.
- This service is available to UUM’s staff and students ONLY
- Each application will be processed within 5 (five) working days, depending on the availability of the materials
- Users can request for 3 (three) items at one time
- All requests are subject to availability of resources and copyright restrictions.
For further assistance, please contact Client Service Unit: Madam Norazmilah Yaakub: 04-9283622
To request materials through this service, please fill in the online form below or download a printed form from here.
For ILL Organization, please click HERE. (Restricted : Need Login)
Have you search our Library Catalogue yet? Search Here!
By using this online Inter Library Loan form, you're automatically abide to the rules as stipulated below :
- You agree to be fully responsible for any liabilities, or charges due to loss, damage or late return of the ILL materials.
- The delivery process will take approximately 1-3 (one-three) weeks period.
- Charges will be accrued as per invoice from the supply library on all reprographic services or personal use (either with academic or non academic values) especially on items that are irrelevant to the academic programs of UUM.
Total submissions: 38
* Please choose the desired form to proceed from selection above.