Rules & Regulations
Books, periodicals and other library materials which are not available in our collection can be obtained from other libraries which the library have interlibrary-loan agreements through the Publication Supply System. Users can obtain the materials from the libraries in Malaysia.
Steps of Requisition
- This service is limited to UUM faculty, staff and students only.
- Before placing an Inter library Loan request be sure the item is not available locally (in our collection). Users have to search the Library Online Catalog (WebOpac) first before placing a request for ILL.
- Allow approximately 1-3 weeks for delivery. We will notify you when the item arrives, or if we are unable to find a lender.
If you have any questions, please call Client Service Unit at 04-9283622 (Mrs Azlina / Mrs Nurfariza) or email to email@example.com
Document Delivery is a service that obtains for specified users copies of journal articles, conference papers and book chapters needed for research that are held in the Perpustakaan Sultanah Bahiyah collections. This service specifically designed to meet your resource needs for teaching, learning and research.
- This service is available to UUM’s staff and students ONLY
- Each application will be processed within 5 (five) working days, depending on the availability of the materials
- Users can request for 3 (three) items at one time
- All requests are subject to availability of resources and copyright restrictions.
For further assistance, please contact Client Service Unit: Madam Norazmilah Yaakub: 04-9283622
Terms and Conditions
- This service is limited to UUM students and staffs outside campus ONLY.
- This service is FREE.
- The requestor must be a library member and the membership is still active.
- Before proceed with the request, it is compulsory to the requestor to browse the availability of book/s needed through our library webopac.
- The request is valid for item/s with “Available” status in the library webopac.
- The request is limited to general and open shelve book/s only.
- Request for the book/s from branch libraries will not be entertained.
- The requestor shall be informed on the time and venue where the book/s to be collected. We will use whatsapp/email for any updates.
- Please provide valid contact information.
- Any claim of not knowing or not being informed about the pick up process will not be entertained.
- Pick up activity will be made available daily at Perpustakaan Sultanah Bahiyah from 8.30am – 4.45pm (Sunday – Thursday).
- Standard borrowing eligibility are applied. The requestor may request book/s up to his/her loan limit.
- The requestor is bound by the library rules and regulations for overdue loans and loss or damage of library books that are checked out under his/her account.
- The library reserves the right to reject the request whenever necessary.
For more information, please contact: Collection Management Unit – Abdul Hadi bin Hassan (049283621) / Zuhaida bt Md Zain (049283618) / Rahimah bt Ishak (049283663)
Please choose the desired form to proceed from selection below:
To request materials through this service, please fill in the online form below or download a printed form from here.
For ILL Organization, please click HERE. (Restricted : Need Login)
Have you search our Library Catalogue yet? Search Here!
By using this online Inter Library Loan form, you’re automatically abide to the rules as stipulated below :
- You agree to be fully responsible for any liabilities, or charges due to loss, damage or late return of the ILL materials.
- The delivery process will take approximately 1-3 (one-three) weeks period.
- Charges will be accrued as per invoice from the supply library on all reprographic services or personal use (either with academic or non academic values) especially on items that are irrelevant to the academic programs of UUM.
Total submissions: 65