It offer a simple but comprehensive overview of the best resources for your subject area, including books, journals and databases as well as links to many useful web sites and services. Browse your list as a whole across all of the guides or narrow it down by specific subject, library collection resources or type of materials.
Tips : Use this tool as a start when beginning a new research project.
The subject guides highlight the key resources for your subject and help with databases, referencing and finding and assessing information such as:
- Databases relevant to the subject area
- Links to websites, journals and magazines
- Recommended books and ebooks
- Library contacts for a specific subject, etc.
- Library Services
- Specific schools
Subject Guides are often the best place to start when beginning a new research project.
Attention : The guides are still in a process of compilation by our Librarian. You might find unsuccessful search result based on your search term.
You may browse the guides using these method :
- By Specific Terms - Choose your specific terms such as by subject, resource or type to narrow down your search needs.
- By Combination of Terms - Combine the search terms such as subject + resource to browse a specific subject that related to specific resource in the library.