- ‘LADIES ZUMBA’ SEMPENA LIBRARY OPEN DAY 19 15/10/2019
- LAWATAN MESRA PSZ UTM KE PSB 14/10/2019
- PSB TERIMA LAWATAN AUDITOR PELATIH KURSUS KESELAMATAN DAN KESIHATAN PERKERJAAN (OSH) UUM 13/10/2019
- SESI PERKONGSIAN ILMU PSB : SIRI 1 12/10/2019
- MUAFAKAT WARGA PSB KACAU BUBUR ASYURA 06/10/2019
- BENGKEL LIBSearch BANTU PELAJAR BAHARU KENALI PERPUSTAKAAN 06/10/2019
- PSB ‘LADIES ZUMBA’SIRI 3 26/09/2019
In Person Consultation
In person Consultation (IPC) is a professional service offered by the Reference and Information Service Division absolutely vary from hectic atmosphere at the Information Desk. UUM students, faculty and staff are welcome to make an appointment for a one-to-one consultation with a reference librarian. This service is intended for users who may need in-depth, advanced help with their research or to discuss a variety of library services and resources.
More info? Click Here!
Library eResources or Electronic Resources is a platform which covers most of the online collection especially subscribe databases in diversity of subjects taught in the university. It provides a wide range of electronic resources including ebooks, newspapers, journals, databases, full-text journal articles, indexes, reports, proceedings, case file, research paper, theses and dissertation, etc. Until now it has approximately about 1,272,089 Electronic Books, 67,710 Electronic Journals and 23 subscribe Databases.
More info? Click here!