From 10 November 2021, all users have been allowed to find and self pick up books from library collections shelves for reference and loan purposes. Users must comply with SOP that have been set such as wearing face masks, using hand sanitizer and physical distancing. Thank you.
Terms and Conditions
- This service is limited to UUM students and staffs only during the MCO due to COVID-19 pandemic ONLY.
- This service is FREE.
- The requestor must be a library member and the membership is still active.
- Before proceed with the request, it is compulsory to the requestor to browse the availability of book/s needed through our library webopac.
- The request is valid for item/s with “Available” status in the library webopac.
- The request is limited to general and open shelve book/s only.
- Request for the book/s from branch libraries will not be entertained.
- The requestor shall be informed on the time and venue where the book/s to be collected. We will use whatsapp/email for any updates.
- Please provide valid contact information.
- Any claim of not knowing or not being informed about the pick up process will not be entertained.
- Pick up activity will be made available daily at Perpustakaan Sultanah Bahiyah from 8.30am – 4.45pm (Sunday – Thursday).
- Standard borrowing eligibility are applied. The requestor may request book/s up to his/her loan limit.
- The requestor is bound by the library rules and regulations for overdue loans and loss or damage of library books that are checked out under his/her account.
- The library reserves the right to reject the request whenever necessary.
For more information, please contact : Collection Management Unit - Abdul Hadi bin Hassan (049283621) / Zuhaida bt Md Zain (049283618) / Rahimah bt Ishak (049283663)