Terms and Conditions
- This service is limited to UUM students and staffs only during the MCO due to COVID-19 pandemic ONLY.
- This service is FREE.
- The requestor must be a library member and the membership is still active.
- Before proceed with the request, it is compulsory to the requestor to browse the availability of book/s needed through our library webopac.
- The request is valid for item/s with “Available” status in the library webopac.
- The request is limited to general and open shelve book/s only.
- Request for the book/s from branch libraries will not be entertained.
- The requestor shall be informed on the time and venue where the book/s to be collected. We will use whatsapp/email for any updates.
- Please provide valid contact information.
- Any claim of not knowing or not being informed about the pick up process will not be entertained.
- Pick up activity will be made available daily at Perpustakaan Sultanah Bahiyah from 8.30am – 4.45pm (Sunday – Thursday).
- Standard borrowing eligibility are applied. The requestor may request book/s up to his/her loan limit.
- The requestor is bound by the library rules and regulations for overdue loans and loss or damage of library books that are checked out under his/her account.
- The library reserves the right to reject the request whenever necessary.
For more information, please contact : Collection Management Unit - Abdul Hadi bin Hassan (049283621) / Zuhaida bt Md Zain (049283618) / Rahimah bt Ishak (049283663)