Main entry to the museum, information counter and a brief introduction. Ready to anticipate into a colorful and educational exhibitions once you enter the tunnel of knowledge with eighth segments such as the origin of management, UUM history etc.
Explore the Sintok historic moments such as the early life, the communist threat and intervention, the mining activities and the flora and fauna of the area. Learn the origin of Sintok name and how the area flourished again since the establishment of UUM.
Find out the evolution of Universiti Utara Malaysia since its establishment in 1984 and learn the process of making UUM as what we are today, the academic achievement, in depth historical moments and our top figures in designing UUM.
View the past and present moments of Universiti Utara Malaysia, Sintok stories, selection of scholars material in audio visual form and stunned yourself with an awesome historical screening.
Learn the origin of management in this section which consist of the classic to modern management system, Islamic management system, Malaysian style of management and the differences.
A periodic historical exhibition related to certain topic or possess local historical value especially related to the state of Kedah, UUM, Sintok area, Malaysia itself and their relationship in terms of management issues.
UUM Management Museum was officially opened to the public on 16th August 2018 by Tan Sri Siti Sa’diah Sheikh Bakir and aimed to collect, preserve and exhibit the historical materials or artifacts that coincide with Universiti Utara Malaysia and surrounding areas.
To collect and exhibit artifacts that coincide with management discipline in Malaysia for the purpose of learning and history.
As a center of collecting, conservation and preservation of historical documents and UUM artifacts as a pillar of progress in the field of management.
- Zone A - Main enter to the museum, information counter and a brief introduction to the museum.
- Zone B - Roadmap of the museum starts here with the introduction to Sintok area since the early days.
- Zone C - The origin of Universiti Utara Malaysia and it's establishment.
- Zone D - A screening zone which highlight the history of UUM and scholarly information in audio visual form
- Zone E - The main exhibition on the origin of management, the differences between continents and Malaysia particularly.
- Zone F - A periodic exhibition related to certain topic or possess local historical value.
- Zone G - A souvenirs spot for visitors and ticket counter.
- Zone H - Photographic section for those who are craving for selfies with us.
Telephone : 604-928 2611
Address : UUM Management Museum, Universiti Utara Malaysia, 06010 UUM Sintok, Kedah, Malaysia
Email : email@example.com
UUM Management Museum website page was produced by UX Unit, PSB UUM. For any queries related to the page contents, please contact : UX Unit (049283685/3686),