UUM Resources is a custom digital and physical collections that has been compiled, written, published, created, preserved etc by UUM patrons such as academic staffs or post graduates students. The collections consist of theses and dissertation, archive materials, repository, past exam papers, management museum and journals.
It is a growing collection of post graduates theses produced by UUM researchers. The collection comprises titles digitized from print holdings and items first submitted electronically from 1986 in various subject taught in the university.
Most of the full text is made available only by contacting the author or responsible authority of the item from the link provided in each of the items detail entitled : Request a Copy (where applicable).
For printed collection, you can obtain the material from the Special Collection at Level 3 (Floor 2), New Library building.
You can access UUM eThesis HERE!
It is a repository collection that collect, preserve and disseminate digital materials of scholarly works from the University. It showcases the collection of online publication repository of articles, documents, conference papers, research reports, book chapters and newspaper articles pertaining to research by students and staffs of the university.
Most of the full text of publications is made available only for UUM staff by using UUM email ID as username and staff number as password. Other users can obtain the access by contacting the author or responsible authority of the publication from the link provided in each of the items detail entitled : Request a Copy (where applicable).
You can access UUM eRepository HERE!
Past Exam Papers
The Past Exam Papers Collection is an online UUM past exam papers collection comprises titles digitized from print holdings on various subjects taught in UUM that were received by the Library since 2008. The exam papers content is freely available for UUM patrons only and each items can be access in .pdf format (full text) through eResources platform. Currently the collection holds over 12,900 titles of exam papers.
How Can I Access Digital Past Exam Papers?
It can be access only by UUM patrons with a combination of Username and Password through eResources platform.
You can access eResources from here or use the QuickLinks to select.
UUM eJournals is a collection of published academic journals in various topic by UUM faculties or school. The journals covers many topics taught in the University and served as a platform for UUM patrons to highlight their thought or current discovery in their research. You can access freely and download the materials.
You can access UUM eJournals from here .
University Archives cover any materials in written or other form setting out facts or events or recording information, includes in the form of papers, documents, registers, printed materials, books, maps, plans, drawings, photographs, microfilms, cinematography films, sound recordings, electronically produces records, regardless of physical form characteristics and any copy created by UUM since its establishment in 1984.
The collection also include University gazettes, Journal articles, Research reports, Photographs, Conference/seminar papers, Books, Book chapters, News, Awards / medals etc. All UUM patrons are welcome to submit any materials that considered valuable in terms of scholarly references, historical values, biography profiles, correspondence records or events manuscripts.
University Archives can be accessed by requesting directly (during office hours) from Scholarly Archive Unit staff, at the fifth floor of PSB Main Building (Closed Access Service).
UUM Management Museum
UUM Management Museum is a specialize museum on management discipline and serve as a reference center for various party in obtaining a past lessons in administration, public figures who affecting the management field in Malaysia, selected exhibition, history of the university itself, etc.
You can visit the museum during office hours personally or set a group for more educating tour.
For more info, click HERE .
Latest Addition to UUM eTheses
- Robust multivariate exponential weighted moving average (MEWMA) control charts using distance-wise robust estimators
- Faktor penentu matlamat kerjaya sebagai akauntan bertauliah dalam kalangan pelajar perakaunan di Malaysia
- Factors influencing crisis management in Yemeni organizations: the mediating effect of decision-making
- Collaborative-based web recommender system for community-driven homestay programmes
- Authentic leadership and extra role behaviour among public utility sector employees in Sri Lanka
- Customer loyalty and the effects of commitment towards suppliers in Malaysian electrical and electronics manufacturing industry
- Work life balance, leadership style and turnover intention among generation Y in Malaysia
- Conventional and Islamic equity market reaction towards terrorism and disasters: an evidence based on type, location and Islamic calendar months
- Factors determining tax administration efficiency in Hadhramout, Yemen: Perspective of individual taxpayers
- A study of mobile banking adoption among university students